16. Rounding off the bottom of our list is the stunning Amanda Stenburg who shined bright in a sparkling Miu Miu number. The crystal chains laid over flesh tone chiffon gave Stenburg the perfect glow on the red carpet.
15. Our favorite Queen of Dragons sparkled and shined in a custom made Balmain dress. Emilia Clarke traded her signature icy blonde looks for her natural brown tresses. The pink gown paired with a pretty pink pout and dangled earrings brought the entire look together and made her one of our favorite stars.
14. We couldn't leave the golden couple of the evening off our list. Best Actor winner Rami Malek and Lucy Boynton stunned in old Hollywood Glam. Malek wore a custom YSL suit and Boynton wore a plum dress paired with Cartier Jewels. The retro look was only one of the reasons the pair dazzled this night.
13. Can we just talk about when Lady Gaga used to wear meat to red carpets? The minimal style and hair on Gaga is ravishing. Gaga who stole the show with her performance with Bradley Cooper wore an Alexander McQueen Dress and it's reported the Tiffany Diamond necklace is worth $30 million, making it the most expensive piece of jewelry worn on the Oscar's red carpet.
12. Marina De Tariva made us fall in love and get lost in the ruffles of her deep red J. Mendel dress paired with Lorraine Schwartz jewels. While understated, the look was beautiful and elegant.
11. Continuing with old Hollywood Glam, red carpet host Ashley Gram stunned in custom Zac Posen. The black dress hugged Ashley's curves in all the right places.
10. Helen Mirren proving age is just a number when it comes to taking fashion risks. Proving you can rock bright colors at any age. Mirren wore a pink tule dress made by French fashion house Schiaparelli. Fun fact Schiaparelli dressed one of the original ManEater's, leading lady Mae West.
9. Could Laura Harrier be any prettier? The beauty sparkled in a baby blue sustainable Louis Vuitton Dress.
8. One of our favorite feminist Brie Larson wore a metallic Celine Gown that showed the right amount of skin. We can't get enough of her leg slit paired with the right amount of minimal jewels.
7. Kiki Layne, the breakthrough actress from If Beale Street could talk looked beyond pleasing to the eye in Versace.
6. Constance Wu can do no wrong. The Crazy Rich Asians actress wore custom Versace and while yellow can be a hard color to rock she definitely rocked it giving us "Beauty and the Beast" Belle vibes.
5. The Best Supporting Actress winner Regina King wowed in white. Wearing Oscar De La Renta.
4. Va Va Voom! Jennifer Hudson looks fiery in one of my favorite designers Elie Saab Couture.
3. Can we all age like Angela Bassett? She continues to stun and rule the red carpet. This year opting for hot pink dress by Reem Acra.
2. I mean? Seriously? Wow. How could we not? Billy Porter had the moment on the Oscar Red Carpet. A man in not just any dress, a bold velvet tuxedo gown made by stars favorite Christian Siriano.
1. Pretty in pink. A lot of stars shined this year in pink numbers. We couldn't help falling in love with Kacey Musgraves entire look. The singer wore Giambattista Valli Couture and while you could get lost in the ruffles opting for a minimal hair and light pink/nude lip we are naming her our #1.