This year's Met Gala theme was Comme des Garcons. For those of you that don't know what the Met Gala exactly is. It's basically a huge event thrown every year at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC showing an exhibit that ties in fashion and art. Icons, models, and celebrities are picked by some of our favorite designers to walk the red carpet in their stunning designs and have a seat at their table during the high profile event. Sitting as honorary chair along side Pharrell and Katy Perry at this years met is 74 year old Japanese designer Rei Kawakubo. She is the founder of Comme des Garcons and Dover Street Market and happens to be the first living subject of the Met Gala since Yves Saint Laurent in 1983.
Coming in at 10. Future and Jourdan Dunn dressed in custom H&M. While the duo would make an extremely hot couple. They did slay the carpet together in their custom ensembles. I enjoy seeing men go outside of a basic tux at these events and Future definitely nailed the theme.
9. Emmy Rossum, a personal beauty favorite of mine. Rocked a Carolina Herrera pant look with a statement bow. Different and clean with minimal details made this 30-year-old Shameless star a favorite of ours.
8. The stunning Stella Maxwell. She wowed us in this plunging custom H&M dress.
7. Gigi Hadid wore an assymetrical Tommy Hilfiger dress. The only pop of color in her caramel ensemble was a thigh high fish net, stiletto and cat eye. We love the risk and entire get up!
6. Lily-Rose Depp does no shame to her family name and gene pool. The young star looked beyond pretty in pink in a Chanel gown on the Met Gala carpet. We had to put her on our top 10 list.
5. Breaking into ManEater's top 5 dressed is the always beautiful Liu Wen wearing an Off-White evening gown that truly catches the eye. A skirt made of denim with distressed trim and a sheer top with delicate designs. She won us over with the daring choice.
4. Taylor Hill wearing a gorgeous deep burgundy Carolina Herrera dress and David Yurman jewels. The timeless beauty and elegance of this look goes unmatched.
3. Diddy and Cassie
Our couple moment of the night. Cause doesn't every woman want her man to sit and watch her work the red carpet and paparazzi while he admires her beauty and grace?
2. Super model Ashley Graham comes so close to our top spot! The model looked fiery hot in a custom H&M dress and kudos to Graham's makeup artist for the killer red lip!
1. The Queen of the Gala- Zendaya
Wearing Dolce & Gabbana we are giving Zendaya the top spot for this years met gala best fashion moments. She embodied this dress and gave the Met Gala carpet life. Her hair could not be more perfect for the dress and print. And the bold lip and eye makeup to match created a dream look.